This chocolate avocado vegan pudding is creamy, delicious, and dairy free! Indulge in your chocolate cravings in a much healthier way with this vegan pudding recipe.
- 2 avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut/seed butter of your choice (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice i.e. maple syrup, date syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients except into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth (if need be, add more coconut milk to thin the blend).
- Divide between small serving bowls, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a few hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, top with crushed pistachios or a drizzle of nut/seed butter.
- Leftover vegan pudding will keep in the fridge up to a few days, though best when fresh.
NOTE: Add more raw cacao powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.