This chocolate avocado vegan pudding is creamy, delicious, and dairy free! Indulge in your chocolate cravings in a much healthier way with this vegan pudding recipe.
- 2 avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup nut/seed butter of your choice (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice i.e. maple syrup, date syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients except into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth (if need be, add more coconut milk to thin the blend).
- Divide between small serving bowls, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a few hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, top with crushed pistachios or a drizzle of nut/seed butter.
- Leftover vegan pudding will keep in the fridge up to a few days, though best when fresh.
NOTE: Add more raw cacao powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.
Miguële Milicevic, of PurelyMe by Miguële Milicevic, is a wife, and mom of 2 young children. Miguële is Holistic Health Coach, a Health & Wellness expert and a Fitness Fanatic. She has been living an organic, plant-based, toxin-free lifestyle for over 20 years.
Through nutrition, Miguële has completely reversed her thyroid issue, MS symptoms, and Lyme Disease symptoms. She has also reversed her 7 year old daughter’s dermatitis condition, as well as her 4 year old son’s eczema. She and her family are living proof that proper nutrition can heal anything and everything.
Miguële specializes in creating delicious recipes which are all extremely healthy, dairy free, egg free, gluten free, soy free, and refined sugar free. Being a busy mom herself, Miguële understands the importance of creating recipes that are quick and simple to make, yet über healthy and nourishing. She will be sharing her wonderful recipes with the Social Stepmom community every Friday.
To get more amazing inspiration go to Miguële’s PurelyMe Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/purelyme_/
Or click on the pink icons below for Miguële’s awesome social media!