FLUFFY VEGAN PANCAKES
Every Saturday and Sunday morning, I make many different variations of SUPER HEALTHY vegan pancakes for breakfast, for my kids. It’s been our weekend tradition since they were tiny, and they look forward to it every weekend. My kids LOVE this recipe. It's simple, healthy and only requires 6 plant based ingredients, which you likely have in your kitchen! This recipe is:
✔Free of “Citric Acid” and “Natural Flavours”
✔Fat free, for liver love & detox
✔Contains naturally occurring sugar
✔Contains minimal ingredients
✔Simple, quick and delicious
- 1 cup ground gluten-free oats OR Bob's Red Mill gluten-free pancake mix
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract- Cinnamon
- Mix the mashed banana, chia seeds and water in a large glass bowl (this is your egg replacement)
- Add the flour, vanilla extract and cinnamon to the wet ingredients- Mix until fully combined
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan, scoop desired amount of pancake batter, and cook over light-medium heat (I cook mine over light heat)
- Top with a drizzle of raw honey or dark maple syrup, and add toppings of your choice. We like using "WILD" blueberries (most healing fruit in the world), coconut, and chopped walnuts.
***Makes approx. 5 medium sized pancakes***
Don’t forget to tag me @PurelyMe_ when you make these pancakes!
Yours in health, Miguële xo
Miguële Milicevic, of PurelyMe by Miguële Milicevic, is a wife, and mom of 2 young children. Miguële is Holistic Health Coach, a Health & Wellness expert and a Fitness Fanatic. She has been living an organic, plant-based, toxin-free lifestyle for over 20 years.
Through nutrition, Miguële has completely reversed her thyroid issue, MS symptoms, and Lyme Disease symptoms. She has also reversed her 7 year old daughter’s dermatitis condition, as well as her 4 year old son’s eczema. She and her family are living proof that proper nutrition can heal anything and everything.
Miguële specializes in creating delicious recipes which are all extremely healthy, dairy free, egg free, gluten free, soy free, and refined sugar free. Being a busy mom herself, Miguële understands the importance of creating recipes that are quick and simple to make, yet über healthy and nourishing. She will be sharing her wonderful recipes with the Social Stepmom community every Friday.
To get more amazing inspiration go to Miguële’s PurelyMe Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/purelyme_/
Or click on the pink icons below for Miguële’s awesome social media!