Vegan, Gluten Free, and Healthy Mother's Day Dessert Recipe!
Who would not love being ‘surprised’ with a homemade healthy chocolaty cookie pie Mother's Day dessert! The only thing that would make this better? A cookie pie that is made with love by your children, stepchildren, and partner!
Stepmoms, I guarantee that you will fall in love with this delicious recipe! Plus- you can make this over, and over, and over again because it's 100% guilt-free!
But for now, please print this recipe, slip it over to your family, and kindly ask them to bake this for Mother’s Day.
This cookie pie recipe is extremely easy to make and absolutely impossible to mess up! Enjoy!
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal mixed with 6 tbsp water)
- 4 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup enjoy life chocolate chips (I use the chunky ones for this recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil a pie dish with coconut oil (I used a heart shaped pie dish)
- In a small cup, mix the flax meal and water to create an egg consistency. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted coconut oil, maple syrup, flax eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and combine.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Put batter into an oiled pie dish.
- Top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown (I bake mine for 35 minutes, but every oven is different)
If you check it with a knife, it will not come out clean. This is a thick cookie so it will be very gooey inside!
Please don't forget to tag me @PurelyMe_ when you make this recipe!
Yours in health,
Miguële Milicevic, of PurelyMe by Miguële Milicevic, is a wife, and mom of 2 young children. Miguële is Holistic Health Coach, a Health & Wellness expert and a Fitness Fanatic. She has been living an organic, plant-based, toxin-free lifestyle for over 20 years.
Through nutrition, Miguële has completely reversed her thyroid issue, MS symptoms, and Lyme Disease symptoms. She has also reversed her 7 year old daughter’s dermatitis condition, as well as her 4 year old son’s eczema. She and her family are living proof that proper nutrition can heal anything and everything.
Miguële specializes in creating delicious recipes which are all extremely healthy, dairy free, egg free, gluten free, soy free, and refined sugar free. Being a busy mom herself, Miguële understands the importance of creating recipes that are quick and simple to make, yet über healthy and nourishing. She will be sharing her wonderful recipes with the Social Stepmom community every Friday.
To get more amazing inspiration go to Miguële’s PurelyMe Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/purelyme_/
Or click on the pink icons below for Miguële’s awesome social media!