Vegan, Gluten Free, and Healthy Mother's Day Dessert Recipe!
Who would not love being ‘surprised’ with a homemade healthy chocolaty cookie pie Mother's Day dessert! The only thing that would make this better? A cookie pie that is made with love by your children, stepchildren, and partner!
Stepmoms, I guarantee that you will fall in love with this delicious recipe! Plus- you can make this over, and over, and over again because it's 100% guilt-free!
But for now, please print this recipe, slip it over to your family, and kindly ask them to bake this for Mother’s Day.
This cookie pie recipe is extremely easy to make and absolutely impossible to mess up! Enjoy!
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal mixed with 6 tbsp water)
- 4 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup enjoy life chocolate chips (I use the chunky ones for this recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil a pie dish with coconut oil (I used a heart shaped pie dish)
- In a small cup, mix the flax meal and water to create an egg consistency. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted coconut oil, maple syrup, flax eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and combine.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Put batter into an oiled pie dish.
- Top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown (I bake mine for 35 minutes, but every oven is different)
If you check it with a knife, it will not come out clean. This is a thick cookie so it will be very gooey inside!
Please don't forget to tag me @PurelyMe_ when you make this recipe!
Yours in health,