Nourishing Quinoa Salad Recipe!
This nourishing quinoa salad recipe is wonderful, because it’s light, yet filling, delicious and filled with nutrients. It can be served as a side dish alongside any meal, or it can be eaten alone, as a meal. As usual, it is simple and quick to prepare, and it will satisfy the pickiest of eaters! Enjoy!
- 2 cups organic quinoa
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 4 medium-sized carrots
- 1 bag of frozen green peas
- Prepare quinoa according to package instructions.
- Boil/Cook green peas according to package instructions.
- Dice all veggies.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, and mix well.
- Add your desired herbs & spices, and mix well. (I used Himalayan sea salt, pepper, parsley and oregano)
- Dressing: Olive oil OR Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Don’t forget to tag me @PurelyMe_ when you make this recipe!
Yours in health,