Each Monday for the summer, I will be sharing with you some fun ideas and activities to do with your kids and step-kids, now that they are off of school! This post is part two, see part one and part two for more ideas! With all this extra time, is the opportunity to spend quality time, learn and laugh with you!
We would love for you to share your summer activities with us through photos on social media using the hashtag #socialstepmomsummer so we can see all the fun you are up to!
7 things you can do this week…
1. Set up a movie night! Pick a fun kids film, pop some popcorn and get cozy!
2. Act out a book! Pick one of their favourite stories and have them act it out.
3. Make Strawberry Ice cream Sundaes! Check out our recipe post here!
4. Visit a theme park! It'll keep the kids busy all day! Our local one is Canada's Wonderland.
5. Have a picnic in the park! Pack some snacks and kick back and relax!
6. Make a scavenger hunt! You can even take this fun activity outdoors.
7. Have a video game contest! Make a scoreboard and create a mini-competition!