Vegan Overnight Chia Oats Recipe
Mornings can get quite hectic...whether it’s getting the kids off to school on a weekday, or heading out bright and early for the kids activities on the weekend.
This recipe is definitely one of my favourites because it’s super healthy, nourishing, delicious, quite filling, and it only takes a couple of minutes to make at night before bed as well as a few seconds of prep time in the morning!
I make Vegan Overnight Chia Oats all the time, and I often double the recipe so that I have enough for two mornings. I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1 cup Gluten-free oats
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients to a large Mason Jar or a glass bowl, and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir the mixture well prior to serving.
- Serve the oats in a bowl or jar and top with whatever you desire (options: fresh fruit, berries, chopped bananas, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, etc.
Don’t forget to tag me @PurelyMe_ when you make this recipe!
Yours in health,